Air traffic is expected to double within the next 10 years, and most major airports are already saturated. Capgemini's air traffic management solutions are designed to help your organization address the increasing complexities of managing air travel.
Solutions that Address Air Traffic Challenges
Environmental constraints and air traffic increases are driving new rules and methods for air traffic management. In Europe and the U.S., the SESAR and NEXTGEN programs are setting new standards for tomorrow’s ATM systems. At the same time, emerging economies are facing new challenges due to increased air traffic.
Capgemini addresses these issues through our broad range of ATM solutions:
- Flow & Capacity Management
- Controller Workstation
- Military Operations Air Command & Control
- Obsolete Critical Safety Applications Migration
- Industrialized Complex Application Maintenance of Critical Systems
Combining Operational and Technical Skills
Capgemini's approach to air traffic management brings together a large range of operational and technical skills including:
- Business expertise in ATM capacity needs, technical requirements and development of networks/partnerships
- Computer systems and applications integration including architecture/SOA
- Distributed approach in managing projects, technical facilitation, change management, global delivery and industrialization
- Technological excellence and specialized methodologies
Managing Critical Safety Applications
Capgemini has built strong competencies and technological expertise in air traffic management (ATM) over the past 30 years. We are responsible for the application management of several critical safety systems for a large European country, and boast a proven track record in ATM consulting, systems engineering and integration. Capgemini has also developed extensive expertise in managing the migration of obsolete but critical safety applications.