The Industry's Leading Benchmark for High Net Worth Market Information
Capgemini and our partner RBC Wealth Management are pleased to present the 19th annual World Wealth Report 2015 which looks at trends that affect high net worth individuals (HNWIs) around the globe. Read our press releases for key information on the 2015 Report and Spotlight. Download your copy from our interactive website at www.worldwealthreport.com.
Visit the World Wealth Report 2015 Interactive Website
Explore the latest wealth management trends and insights at www.worldwealthreport.com, our interactive website for the World Wealth Report. Here you can use dynamic graphs to explore HNWI data and trends across three dimensions: market sizing of the HNWI population and wealth; HNWI asset and geographic allocations; and HNWI behavior across six regions.
Key findings from this year’s report:
- North America and Asia-Pacific drove HNWI market growth in 2014, with Asia-Pacific regaining the top spot in HNWI population and poised to take the lead in HNWI wealth this coming year.
- Strong gains in these regions were not enough to push growth beyond the moderate level of 7% globally, which is the second slowest rate in the last five years
- HNWIs have increased their equity holdings over cash as the largest share of their portfolio holdings, and they have a strong demand for credit
- There is significant opportunity for wealth management firms to develop a robust social impact offering to address HNWI needs and capitalize on their demand for increased wealth manager involvement
- The wealth manager role and value proposition is undergoing a major evolution, requiring firms to re-think service models and capabilities. Unmet needs from younger HNWIs and industry challenges such as new entrants, regulation, and rising costs are impacting the wealth manager’s role, requiring that firms take targeted action
On the same topic
For the Complete Story on Global Wealth Trends
- Explore country and regional trends with the Asia-Pacific Wealth Report
- Uncover wealth trends for the Top 12 U.S. Metropolitan Statistical Areas with the U.S. Wealth Report
- Visit the World Wealth Report website to access market sizing data from 2010 to 2014
- Explore RBC Wealth Management
- Learn more about Capgemini's wealth management solutions
® / ™ Trademark(s) of Royal Bank of Canada. Used under license.
Source: Global HNW Insights Survey 2015.