Spring / Summer 2007
Helping CEOs and senior executives in the converging communications industries address their most critical strategic and operational challenges.
- Mobile Instant Messaging -CannibalÂ or Cash Cow?: Our survey identifies what operators can expect to see from mobile IM.
- Digital Natives -Â How is the Younger Generation Reshaping the Telecom and Media Landscape?: An analysis of the technology savvy generation to identify emerging patterns of consumer behaviour.
- Innovation 2.0 -Â Learning from Online Players: Key lessons for telcos on applying innovation approaches seen successfully deployed by the Internet players.
- Transforming Telcos -Â Have the Giants Learnt to Dance?: In co-operation with the Economist Intelligence Unit, our cross-industry survey identifies the critical factors for a successful business transformation project.
- Private Equity -Â Outlook for Value Creation in Telecom and Media Sectors: We investigate the challenges and routes to unlocking value creation.
- Developing a Successful Digital Media Strategy: We discuss the lessons to date from the digital distribution market and present highlights of our survey of consumers’ digital media preferences.
- Optimizing Telecom Operators’ Supply Chain Management: We explore how to transform a supply chain headache into a source of competitive advantage.